Financial Crime Compliance
Mamo TCV offers a wide range of compliance and advisory services to financial institutions and Designated Non-Financial Businesses and Professions (DNFBPs), assisting them in achieving compliance with their regulatory obligations, avoiding reputational damage and in meeting their own professional and ethical standards.
We have extensive knowledge, practical skills, and hands-on experience in helping financial institutions and DNFBPs design, implement and refine comprehensive policies, procedures and controls, as well as in establishing an overarching compliance strategy and culture reflecting the latest regulatory/ enforcement trends and industry best practices.
Scope of Services
Mamo TCV works hand-in-hand with clients, offering real-time operational support, advice and strategic solutions. This includes:
- Assistance in designing and carrying out risk assessments (BRA, CRA);
- Development or review of policies and procedures;
- Development or review of staff manuals;
- Compliance review and testing (independent audits);
- Design and implementation of suitable remediation programmes;
- Programme enhancements (in line with the developing regulatory standards);
- Staff training and development; and
- Guidance on the selection of technical solutions.
Mamo TCV also provides assistance and support in relation to:
- The completion of regulatory and management reports;
- Communicating with regulators, other competent authorities and professional bodies; and
- Regulatory compliance visits.
Ongoing technical and operational support and guidance, including the provision of practical advice to assist with complying with regulatory obligations, is also offered to MLROs, Designated Employees, and Compliance Officers on an as-needed basis.