Mario is an Associate in the Investment Services team at Mamo TCV Advocates. He regularly assists clients in matters relating to investment funds, UCITS, MiFID, SFDR, AIFMD and related corporate governance issues which arise during the licensing of the respective financial products.
As a member of the Fintech team, Mario also provides regulatory advice relating to digital payment services, crowdfunding, artificial intelligence in finance and electronic money institutions.
Prior to being called to the Maltese Bar, Mario was a trainee at Mamo TCV where he gained experience in Maltese residency laws and general litigation procedures. Having a keen interest in the EU’s regulatory landscape, Mario also possesses an LL.M. in European Law.
- Bachelor of Laws (Honors) (2019, University of Malta)
- Master of Advocacy (2020, University of Malta)
- Master of Laws in European and Comparative Law (2021, University of Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta (2021)
- Malta Chamber of Advocates