Laura Spiteri is an Associate at Mamo TCV Advocates. She graduated Doctor of Laws from the University of Malta in 2017 following the submission of a doctoral thesis titled ‘Counterfeiting: A Legal Analysis’. Laura furthered her studies at the University of Cambridge where she obtained a Master of Law degree in Intellectual Property Law. She was called to the Bar in March 2019.
Laura joined Mamo TCV Advocates as a trainee in 2015. Following the completion of her post-graduate degree, Laura joined the Antitrust and Competition Law department as an associate. Her current main areas of practice include competition law, capital markets, and corporate law.
- Bachelor of Laws with European Studies (2014, University of Malta)
- Doctor of Laws (2017, University of Malta)
- Master of Law (2018, Hughes Hall, University of Cambridge)
- Advised on and assisted with a number of transactions relating to the notification of a concentration in the retail and grocery market
- Advised on and assisted with various competition and consumer law matters relating to the operation of a fast ferry service
- Assisted with the setting up of a beverage container recycling scheme, as well as several related competition, health and safety, and commercial law matters
- Assisted with a EUR 37 million IPO
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta (2019)
Get In Touch
MAMO TCV Advocates
Palazzo Pietro Stiges
103, Strait Street
Valletta, VLT 1436