Compliance Senior Executive
Compliance Senior Executive
Posted on 03.01.2023
Mamo TCV Advocates is one of Malta’s top-tier law firms, with significant depth and expertise across a broad range of practice areas. As an integrated corporate and commercial legal practice, we pride ourselves on our service delivery. With a team of over fifty lawyers and professionals from other disciplines, we are confident of our ability to continuously act as a point of reference for our clients.
The selected candidate will be expected to undertake:
- Assist the Employer’s Compliance function for all of the Employer’s entities in day-to-day tasks
- Collect and maintain client due diligence documentation in line with the Employer’s client on-boarding procedures
- Carrying out Client Risk Assessments at on-boarding stage and on an on-going basis
- Conduct and analyse client screening investigations
- Assist in the development and implementation of compliance policies and procedures
- Conduct internal compliance duties and reporting thereon
- Liaise with external parties such as registry of companies, regulatory and enforcement bodies
- Maintain an organized and structures client due diligence filing system both physically and through the Employer’s internal software
- Conduct any other AML related tasks that may be required
- Respond to requests from clients and internal sources
- Assist the MLRO in the preparations and submissions of annual statutory filings as well as other regulatory reporting obligations
- Keep updated on any changes in any relevant laws and undergo the necessary training in order to ensure the Employer’s compliance function
- Compile data for statistical purposes
The ideal candidate would have:
- A minimum of two to three years experience working in the corporate field with a minimum of one year working directly in AML/FT sector
- Sound knowledge of the Implementing Procedures and local AML/FT legislation
- AML related qualifications will be considered an asset
- Be apt to manage and prioritise work
- Works well in a team and collaborate well with other members from different departments
- Have an eye for detail
- Sound computer literacy skills: MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
We care about your wellbeing and your professional success.
Interested candidates should send a detailed CV together with a covering letter via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail to The General Manager, Mamo TCV Advocates, Palazzo Pietro Stiges, 103, Strait Street, Valletta VLT1436.
Mamo TCV provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or political views.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.