We/Us/Our/Mamo TCV means Mamo TCV Advocates
You/Your/Yourself means the User of the website
Kindly be informed that by providing Us with Your personal information, You signify that You consent to Us processing such personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act, 2001. We will treat such information in strict confidence and in accordance with the requirements of the provisions of the Data Protection Act, 2001. For this purpose, We kindly invite You to read the following information so that You will be better guided as to how We will use and protect Your personal information.
The Personal Data We Collect About You And The Purposes For Which We Process This Data
When You visit and browse through Our website, You can do so without telling Us who You are and/or revealing any other information about Yourself. You may however voluntarily choose to provide Us with personal information if You complete and submit any of the forms that may from time to time be available on Our Website. We shall process this personal information in order to provide You with the particular service You request when completing these forms such as providing You with any required information or service, and responding to any enquiries that You may make.
Our website also uses a technology called “cookies”. A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to Your browser, which may then store it on Your system. Cookies are created for each session when You visit Our website. None of the information collected by means of cookies is associated with You as an individual. We do not use the cookie technology to capture individual e-mail addresses or any personally identifying information about You.
The information so gathered through cookies may include:
- the date and time when You access Our website;
- the website pages that You view and any download that You may make through such pages;
- whether or not such viewing or download is successful;
- the Internet address of the website or the domain name of the computer from which You access Our website;
- the operating system of the machine running Your web browser; and the type and version of Your web browser.
Should You wish to reject all or certain cookies used by Our website, You may modify Your web browser preferences to do so. If however You reject all cookies then You might be unable to use some of the services available on Our website. Moreover, You may set Your browser to notify You when You receive a cookie, giving You the opportunity to choose whether or not You wish to accept it. Usually, the information on how to change Your options regarding cookies can be obtained by referring to Your operating systems manual or to the ‘Help’ section of Your web browser, or by contacting Your Internet Service Provider.
Use of Personal Data
We will process any personal and/or sensitive data supplied to Us by Yourself, whether orally or in writing, for all or any of the following purposes:
- as necessary to provide You with the information You would have requested from Us, including information about Our services;
- in order to prevent, detect and/or prosecute fraud and any other criminal activity which We are bound to report (e.g. if You provide false or deceptive information about Yourself or attempt to pose as someone else, We shall disclose any information We may have about You in our possession so as to assist any type of investigation into Your actions) and to meet any other specific legal or contractual obligations including but not limited to protecting and defending Our rights and property and that of Our clients or users of Our website;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend any legal action;
- for internal risk assessment purposes, internal management, research and statistics, systems administration and the development and improvement of Our properties, Our products and/or services;
- for the protection and promotion of Our legitimate interests and the proper conduct of Our business;
- as may be allowed or required by or under any law.
Relevant data will be disclosed or shared as appropriate with Our employees and with Our associates and other third parties if pertinent to any of the purposes listed above.
Access And Changes To Your Personal Data
You have the right to request Us to provide You with access to and/or correction of the personal data that We process in relation to You. You are required to inform Us immediately of any such correction or alteration relating to Your personal data which We are processing, by writing to the Data Protection Officer, Mamo TCV Advocates, Palazzo Pietro Stiges, 103 Strait Street, Valletta VLT 1436, Malta, and must further be signed by Yourself as the data subject to whom the particular data relates.
We use reasonable efforts to safeguard the integrity, availability and confidentiality of all personal data that We process relating to You and regularly review and enhance Our technical, physical and managerial procedures so as to ensure that Your personal data is protected from:
- unauthorised access;
- improper use or disclosure;
- unauthorised modification;
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
To this end We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that We have under Our control. All Our employees and data processors, who have access to and are associated with the processing of personal data, are further obliged to respect the confidentiality of Our visitors’ personal data.
By its very nature however the Internet is not a secure medium and data sent via this medium can potentially be subject to unauthorised acts by third parties. We cannot guarantee the privacy or confidentiality of any information passing over Our website.
Moreover, data sent via the Internet may be transmitted across international borders even where sender and receiver of information are located in the same country. Consequently, data relating to You may be transmitted via a country having a lower level of data protection than that existing in Your country of residence. We shall accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the security of Your data while in transit through the Internet.
Links To Other Websites
No third party is permitted to link any other website to Our website without obtaining Our prior written consent.
Attn: The Data Protection Officer
Mamo TCV Advocates
Palazzo Pietro Stiges
103 Strait Street
Valletta VLT 1436
Phone Number: +356 2540 3000
Fax Number: +356 21 244 291
We welcome any comments or suggestions that You may have, which may contribute to Our offering You a better quality of service.