If you’re interested in joining a team of experienced and highly-regarded legal practitioners, your journey starts here.
Mamo TCV offers an opportunity to work in a law firm that will continuously challenge and train its lawyers, with a view to enabling them to develop into professionals of the highest calibre.
Our heritage and reputation have helped us to attract some of the best legal minds in Malta and it is our aim to continue to do so.
Mamo TCV Advocates is one of the leading law firms in Malta and we pride ourselves in providing the highest quality of legal services and support to a wide range of local and international clients. We believe that our are our greatest asset and our track-record of success is a testament to their work-ethic, expertise and integrity.
We are currently looking for a motivated and talented person to join our Investment Services team as an Associate.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Advising and assisting senior lawyers in advising on a wide range of funds and investment services related work;
- Structuring and licensing of funds;
- Assisting in regulatory matters; and,
- Drafting and review of legal documents relating to funds and investment services licence holders.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A law degree;
- At least one year of previous experience working in corporate law, investment funds, investment services or a similar area of practice;
- Knowledge of the relevant legislation and regulations in the sector ; and
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
The ideal candidate must be organised, have excellent analytical skills and the ability to work on his own initiative. S/he must be able to plan and deal with unexpected changes on a day-to-day basis and must be able to work with tight deadlines. While previous experience in this field will be considered as an asset, we are committed to provide the necessary on-going training to all members of staff in order for them to meet and exceed client expectations on all tasks they are entrusted with.
The selected candidate will benefit from a competitive remuneration package.
Should you be interested, please send a detailed CV together with a covering letter via email or regular mail to the address shown below.
The Managing Partner, Mamo TCV Advocates, Palazzo Pietro Stiges, 103, Strait Street, Valletta VLT 1436