If you’re interested in joining a team of experienced and highly-regarded legal practitioners, your journey starts here.
Mamo TCV offers an opportunity to work in a law firm that will continuously challenge and train its lawyers, with a view to enabling them to develop into professionals of the highest calibre.
Our heritage and reputation have helped us to attract some of the best legal minds in Malta and it is our aim to continue to do so.
Closing date: 16 November 2018
Basis: Full Time
Mamo TCV Advocates is a local law firm with a substantial amount of international and local client base. Mamo TCV focuses on a broad range of legal areas, in particular, corporate and commercial practices, banking and finance, IP, communication, media and technology as well as shipping and aviation.
Due to our expansion in the Intellectual Property and Citizenship & Immigration Departments, we are seeking to employ the services of two full time administrative assistants in order to further enhance our efficiency in the services provided to our clients.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- word-processing and spreadsheets;
- maintaining manual and electronic records;
- performing general secretarial and office duties;
- use of office equipment — scanning and photocopying;
- preparation of boardrooms for meetings;
- inputting of timesheets;
- reception duties when required.
The ideal candidate will:
- have a good level of education;
- be proficient in typing and familiarity with MS Office applications;
- possess good organisational and communication skills;
- be eager to learn and ready to work as part of a team;
- be able to work with minimum supervision.