If you’re interested in joining a team of experienced and highly-regarded legal practitioners, your journey starts here.
Mamo TCV offers an opportunity to work in a law firm that will continuously challenge and train its lawyers, with a view to enabling them to develop into professionals of the highest calibre.
Our heritage and reputation have helped us to attract some of the best legal minds in Malta and it is our aim to continue to do so.
• Vacancy: IT and Operations Executive Posted on 22.07.2021
We are one of the leading law firms in Malta, priding ourselves in providing legal services and support of the highest quality to our local and international clients. Our proven track record of success is based on the specialist industry knowledge, standards of excellence and degree of innovation that our people possess. That is why we take care of our people - they are our greatest asset.
An opportunity has arisen for interested candidates to join Mamo TCV Advocates as an IT and Operations Executive. Reporting to the General Manager, the person will be primarily responsible for supporting and monitoring all the internal IT infrastructure including the hardware, operating systems and server products across the entire organisation.
- Oversee and manage the firm's IT systems, including:
- Manage the day-to-day IT needs of our people
- Manage hardware and software installation, configuration, maintenance, management, repair, upgrades, procurement and inventory control updates
- Arrange regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices
- Understand the IT needs of the firm, both existing and future
- Propose and implement practical solutions to the firm’s IT requirements
- Work with internal and external suppliers / service providers to ensure that the operational and compliance IT requirements of the firm are met
- Develop, update and implement relevant plans and policies (such as breach response, business continuity, disaster recover).
- Assist in the administration and co-ordination of the daily operational and logistical requirements of the firm, including:
- Assist in the management and administration of the firm's people and physical assets
- Co-ordinate the record filing and document archiving systems
- Assist in enhancing the office environment more generally.
- Possess the aptitude, qualifications and experience necessary to execute an operational role with a strong IT focus
- Able to work confidently work with Microsoft products (including the operating systems, Azure, Office 365 / MS 365 and SharePoint)
- Demonstrate knowledge of LAN/WAN topologies, cabling standards and components
- Able to work independently
- Willing to be ‘hands-on’ and have a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Able to work in a professional and fast-paced environment
- Possess good time management skills
- Able to prioritise tasks effectively
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.