HR Officer / Manager
HR Officer / Manager
(Full Time or Part Time)
Posted on 09.03.2023
We are one of the leading law firms in Malta, priding ourselves in providing legal and other professional services and support of the highest quality to our local and international clients. Our proven track record of success is based on the specialist industry knowledge, standards of excellence and degree of innovation that our people possess. That is why we take care of our people – they are our greatest asset.
Mamo TCV Advocates are currently looking for a motivated and talented person to join as a Human Resources Manager. The selected candidate will be responsible for all human resources duties relating to the firm’s legal and non-legal professionals and employees.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- formulating strategies and supporting policies to ensure that the staffing needs of the firm are met in an effective manner;
- managing employee relations and holding meetings with employees as required;
- acting as a point of contact for employees queries;
- liaising with the Managing Partner on matters relating to HR;
- developing internal HR policies, ensuring compliance with such policies and taking appropriate action where breaches occur;
- advertising and coordinating vacancies for permanent and temporary positions, following up with recruiter queries and arranging interviews with potential candidates accordingly;
- introducing new team members to the firm;
- carrying out onboarding and termination processes (both internal and external);
- assisting the accounting department with managing the payroll;
- monitoring and managing of employee leave (including vacation, sick, maternity, parental and study leave);
- organising and co-ordinating end-of-year performance appraisals for staff and conducting said appraisals for administrative staff;
- in conjunction with the social committee, organising social and team building events for staff;
- developing and organising CSR activities;
- handling of staff benefits;
- devising and implementing motivation strategies;
- monitoring and assisting with the assigning of duties to administrative staff; and
- responding to external questionnaires and surveys.
The ideal candidate will:
- possess sufficient knowledge and experience to effectively carry out the tasks described above;
- be organised, efficient and able to work in a fast-paced professional environment;
- anticipate the organisation’s HR needs and act on them accordingly; and
- be able to successfully work with colleagues across the firm, legal and non-legal alike.
We care about your wellbeing and your professional success.
The selected candidate will benefit from a challenging yet rewarding working environment and a competitive remuneration package. We also believe in providing the necessary on-going training to all our lawyers for them to meet and exceed client expectations on all tasks they are entrusted with.
Interested candidates should send a detailed CV together with a covering letter either via the form below, via e-mail on email@example.com or by regular mail to The General Manager, Mamo TCV Advocates, 103, Palazzo Pietro Stiges, Strait Street, Valletta. VLT1436.
Mamo TCV is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, colour, creed, religion, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other legally protected status.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.