If you’re interested in joining a collaborative team of experienced legal thinkers and practitioners your journey starts here.
offers an opportunity to work in a legal firm that will continually challenge, train and develop.
Our heritage and reputation have helped us to attract some of the best legal minds in Malta and offers a unique environment where experience is shared.
We are always on the look-out for exceptional talent to join our team. If you are interested in living your ambition, please send us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mamo TCV Advocates is a local law firm with a substantial amount of international and local client base. Mamo TCV focuses on a broad range of legal areas, in particular, corporate and commercial practices, banking and finance, IP, communication, media and technology as well as shipping and aviation.
Due to our expansion in the Corporate Department, we are seeking to employ the services of a Full-Time Corporate Administrator in order to further enhance our efficiency in the services provided to our clients.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Incorporating companies and preparation of related corporate documentation
- Collecting and maintaining due diligence documents
- Corporate secretarial and administration of different type of structures including (but not limited to) foundations, trusts, funds and companies
- Opening of bank accounts and managing communication with banks in Malta
- Maintaining company registers
- Liaison with external parties such as registry of companies, regulatory bodies, and banks
- Maintain an organized and structured client filing system both physically and through the firm’s internal software
- Respond to requests from clients, managers and internal sources
- Preparation and submission of annual statutory filings as well as performing other regular statutory obligations
Skills & Personal Characteristics:
- Minimum three years proven experience of working within a similar post
- A good understanding of Maltese company law and the role of a company secretary
- Team player, proactive, hard working and with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Good verbal and non-verbal communication skills in English
- Strong attention to detail
- Attention to detail and the ability to work within set time frames
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Office applications
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks while working independently and on one’s own initiative
- University degree would be preferred
- Note: On the job training will be provided to persons with the right skills and attitude
Deadline for applications: 23rd November 2017